Production Associate / Sr. Production Associate
- Work within a cGMP production-based DNA synthesis and assembly pipeline.
- Works closely with internal scientists on DNA synthesis and sequencing needs.
- For production processes, willingness to closely follow established procedures.
- Able to quickly troubleshoot to keep a project moving.
- Interfaces with scientific team members in order to understand new methods pertaining to synthetic genomics technologies.
- Willingness to constantly innovate and reduce costs without sacrificing quality standards.
- Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of orders.
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Molecular Biology or related discipline +3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Firm understanding of and experience in molecular biology techniques, including PCR, SDM, digestion, ligation, and transformation.
- Experience and thorough knowledge working in a regulated environment (e.g., cGMP, ISO, CLIA/GLP)