BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Lab Tech to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to perform tasks under varying degrees of supervision, sometimes independently, with superior attention to detail.
- Adhere to all relevant FDA and ISO 9001:2008 protocols.
- Complete projects and production according to defined schedules.
- Process human plasma products in accordance with customer specifications.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of manufacturing area and equipment.
- Additional peripheral functions in support of manufacturing department goals.
- BS or BA in Biology, Chemistry or related life sciences, relevant work experience may be
substituted for education requirement.
- Minimum 1 year laboratory manufacturing-related experience (including processing materials, maintenance, cleaning of equipment).
- Must understand the metric system and metric conversions.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and FDA protocols a plus.