BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Chemist to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
- Work in a GMP environment performing purification and synthesis.
- Duties include receiving and testing raw materials
- Install, test equipment, operate and maintain equipment for manufacturing and in-process testing.
- Follow and revise SOPs
A full job description will be furnished to qualified applicants.
- BS degree in Chemistry or related field (No PhD level candidates)
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Experience with HPLC and chromatography
- May work with hazardous materials and chemicals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Ability to communicate in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping management aware of potential issues.
- Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team environment
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs. is required.
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations preferred