BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for an RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
This position is a full time, 40 hours per week, contract opportunity for up to 6 months.
Summary and Responsibilities:
- This person will perform routine molecular biological experiments to support current work In Vitro .
- Experiments include, but not limited to, DNA, RNA and protein sample preparation from cells and animal tissues; basic molecular biological experiments analyzing these biological samples.
- Molecular biology techniques including DNA, RNA and protein isolation, nucleic acid sample handling.
- qRT-PCR, molecular cloning, electrophoresis, ELISA and Western Blotting are.
- BS degree + at least 2 years research lab experience (academic or industry)