- Purification using automated equipment in a GMP clean room environment.
- Problem-solve technical issues.
- Perform equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Develop Standard Operation Procedures.
- Establish and execute validation protocols for manufacturing equipment.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Participate in developing equipment specifications and plant design.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2-5 years’ experience working in GMP production environment
- 2-5 years’ experience using laboratory and preparative scale purification equipment
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques (HPLC, MS).
- Strong computer skills.
- Willingness to work with hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to work in a lab environment where frequent standing, pushing and lifting is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to carry through on assignments and meet deadlines and time schedules.
- Ability to be flexible with workload and job duties to support team objectives.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be successful in a team environment.