Associate Project Manager
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
Associate Project Manager/Project Manager
- Work with customers and regional managers to technically qualify service opportunities and define project objectives.
- Read, interpret and edit contract language (e.g. Master Services Agreements and Task Orders/Statements of Work).
- Draft work plans from scratch in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including:
- Quoting: design project quotes in order to appropriately meet customer needs
- Collect all required documentation and review for accuracy
- Book orders following internal protocols
- Provide limited technical support as needed both before a project is quoted and after a study has been completed
- Work with Finance to consolidate business metrics across sites
- Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiate and implement appropriate actions
- BS Degree and technical understanding of and/or experience in:
- Cell-based assays, especially in the areas of GPCRs
- Biochemical binding assays
- High-Throughput Screening
- Broad knowledge of drug development process
- Detailed knowledge of project management processes
- Minimum of 2 years of (non-academic) industry experience
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Basic accounting skills needed, comfortable working with MS Office
- Able to make logical deductions based on understanding of process flow, strong math skills are desirable, direct experience in high-throughput experience.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented, able to multi-task and manage >100 projects at any given time in a fast-paced work environment
- Customer-service oriented and able to liaise with customers and colleagues in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Work efficiently and independently, performing in a time-sensitive manner
- Deliver high-quality work with 100% accuracy
- Communicate effectively and be fluent in the English language
- Identify needs and take initiatives to resolve
- Ability to adhere to and follow SOP
- Possess technical writing skills and compose technical study plans that can be universally understood with minimum guidance
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (including evening and weekend work) may be required depending on business needs and job duties
- Provide some technical support as needed before and after project initiation/completion