BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
RA in Cell and Molecular Biology & Cell Engineering. Exciting opportunities in an early-stage life sciences company focusing on cell based immunotherapy
- Bachelor or MSc in cell and molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology, biochemistry, genetics or any other relevant areas, industry experience preferred.
- Strong experience in basic molecular biology including standard cloning techniques, vector design, sequence analysis, DNA and RNA extraction, PCR, RT-PCR and quantitative PCRs, genomic DNA and total RNA preparation and handling, cDNA library preparation, and Protein characterization skills (SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA)
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and transfection/ transduction and genome editing and manipulation (primary and cell lines)
- Experience with handling, culture and manipulation of PBMC and T cells is a plus but not essential
- Advanced synthetic biology techniques including plasmid multi fragment assembly like Gibson is a plus
- Hands-on experience with next generation sequencing technologies (NGS) and genomic library preparation is a plus
- FACS based analysis and cell sorting
- Hands on experience with mRNA handling and IVT
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized, efficient, problem-solver, adaptable, independent but also works well in a cross-functional team