BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Development Associate to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
This position will interface with the R&D team as well as with outside CMOs. The ideal candidate will be skilled in cell culture techniques, flow cytometry and have experience working in or supporting cGMP manufacturing projects. The candidate will have good oral and written communication skills, and will work with minimal supervision to design experiments, manage projects, collect data, and prepare reports.
- MS with ≥ 1 years of experience in the field of immunology, molecular biology, or related field
- Bachelors in life sciences with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent aseptic technique. Proficient in cell culture of human lines and primary cells
- Experience in biologicals process development or cGMP clinical manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills, data presentation and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and word processing
- Attention to detail, initiative, and strong organizational skills
- Experience in human T cell biology with demonstrated proficiency in a broad range of cellular immunology techniques is beneficial
- Experience with industry cell separation technologies (magnetic beads, centrifugation-based techniques, etc.) and FACS sorting is beneficial
- Culture, expansion, and manipulation of T cells. Experience with stem cells is a plus
- Experience with drafting SOP and batch record writing. Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience with Design of Experiment, JMP, and FlowJo preferred