Scientist/RA, Analytical Development & QC
- Quality Control testing of in-process samples, drug substances and drug products in a GMP environment.
- Compile and review data for compliance to specifications and test procedures.
- Conduct of analytical investigations and the validation of analytical methods.
- Analytical testing of preclinical drug products in accordance with GLP guidelines.
- Revise and update standard operating procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in chemistry or a related field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Quality Control testing and proficient with GMPs.
- Enjoy working in the laboratory.
- Ability to work as part of a team and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques.
- Working knowledge of mass spec is desirable.