Lead Manufacturing Associate/Assistant Manager
- Duties involve use with chromatography, ultrafiltration, normal flow filtration, and single-use technologies.
- Operates and maintains production equipment with single-use materials as it relates to harvest and protein purification (chromatography columns, depth filtration, cassette based ultrafiltration equipment, UV monitors, pH/conductivity, viral filtration).
- Conduct activities in support of production schedules and objectives as directed by senior staff.
- Obtains and stock supplies as directed.
- Prepares buffers, packs and tests chromatography columns.
- Maintains records to comply with regulatory requirements and assist with in-process testing.
- Perform manufacturing and process development activities for projects and products in collaboration with others.
- Provides training to new personnel in a specific technical process.
- Represents departmental activities as needed, including project teams, training, and evaluation of new technologies.
- AA/AS or BA/BS degree that included laboratory work in a chemistry, biology, chemical engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in a cGMP manufacturing/laboratory environment
- Basic knowledge of protein purification.
- Skill with chromatography, ultrafiltration, normal flow filtration, and single-use technologies.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and to maintain accurate records and notes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.