Sr. Maintenance Technician
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician to work for a leading Orange County Area pharmaceutical company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs calibration, calibration record keeping, scheduling, PM's, repairs and support utility.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of utilities systems: WFI, RO/DI, Clean Steam Generator, Plant Steam Generator and Processed Air.
- Familiar with a variety of field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Makes daily inspections of equipment and service, executes preventative maintenance and general work requests.
- Maintains detailed and accurate records to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Performs "On Call" responsibilities, i.e. weekends and after hours.
- Maintains repair and preventative maintenance records.
- Uses a variety of tools and equipment associated with maintenance work.
- Troubleshoots and performs various repairs on utilities, laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Confers with vendors, contractors and other departments.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- High School Diploma required
- 4-6 years of job experience in the maintenance trades along with trade knowledge in a specialized field or process.
- Must have experience with building systems, refrigeration, HVAC, boilers, water systems, laboratory equipment and autoclaves.