BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Sanitation Technician to work for a leading Orange County Area nutraceutical company.
- Understand the sanitation process.
- Must always wear appropriate PPE gloves, face/eye shields, aprons, boots, etc.
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. often for long periods of time.
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Dismantle, clean, and reassemble machine/production equipment per SSOP’s.
- Maintain sanitation equipment
- Preform sanitation and pest inspections
- Review, update and validate plant SOP’s, and work instructions.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Service, clean and supply break room.
- Restock supplies.
- Scrub warehouse flooring with motorized scrubber.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish vinyl floors.
- Clean outside grounds of paper, trash, and debris.
- Clean trash disposal, and card board area.
- Move heavy supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Follow company’s GMP’s, SOP’s, and SSOP’s
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Basic understanding of sanitation processes and related equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- One year sanitation experience in food, beverage or dairy processing/manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- cGMP trained beneficial
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing environment beneficial
- Prior sanitation experience preferred