Manufacturing Technician II
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Director of Manufacturing Technician to work for a San Diego Area contract manufacturing company.
Follow cGMP and other regulatory guidelines to perform critical tasks in the manufacture of various pharmaceutical and device products.
- Maintain records to comply with cGMP requirements.
- Follow detailed work instructions and standard operating procedures to perform the following critical tasks:
- Assembly of final packaged drugs or medical devices.
- Visual inspection of components and in-process packaging materials.
- Operation of various packaging machinery, including shrink-wrapping, cartoning, heat sealing, and labeling.
- Maintain cleaning requirements of various manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Wash and rinse equipment to be used in production.
- Autoclave equipment and components for production.
- Clean and sanitize production facilities.
- Setup of production equipment, including filling machines, autoclave, ovens, washers and, balances.
- Perform critical monitoring of manufacturing processes, including taking pH measurements, weighing tasks and temperature.
- Perform complex calculations to determine reconciliations, yields, and chemical formulas.
- Qualify to perform various aseptic operations in ISO 5 clean rooms, including filling.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent education and/or experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to orally communicate to vendors, visitors, colleagues and employees.
Basic mathematical skills, including complex addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee must be able to lift up to twenty-five pounds, has clear vision at 20 inches or less, and has ability to identify and distinguish colors.
The employee must pass an eye exam for visual inspection of product.
If interested, please contact Drew Stephens at (562)495-3200 x2 or send him a copy of your most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.biophaseinc.com for additional jobs as well!!