Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry to work for a leading Greater Los Angeles Area Pharmaceutical company.
- Developing, qualifying, and executing flow cytometry methods for production of T-cell therapy products within the Product Sciences department
- Operate and maintain flow cytometry equipment
- Transferring flow cytometry assays
- Developing SOP’s
- Designing and executing method development
- Work with the cross-functional team to develop T-cell therapy products
- Additional duties will be assigned
- Minimum M.S. in the life sciences or related field; Ph.D. preferred
- 1+ years of industry experience required (no academia)
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of method validation by flow cytometry (10-color panel experience required)
- Experience with assay development (sample prep -> execution of assays)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and data analysis skills
If interested, please send emails and updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gavin @ (562)495-3200 x0.