Surface Plate Inspector
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Surface Plate Inspector to work for a leading Greater Los Angeles Area aerospace company.
1st and 2nd shifts available
- Performs receiving inspection on mechanical parts, components, assemblies and materials. May include, but is not limited to, purchased parts, in-process and final assemblies, and materials for workmanship and conformance to specifications/drawings.
- Utilizes inspection equipment such as micrometer and calipers, profilometers, optical instruments (OGP Smartscope, Keyence, ect.), Romer or Faro arm, etc.
- Approves or rejects items and documents inspection results as required.
- Performs documentation review and verification of certification, specifications, and conformance to design and specification requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Receiving and Surface Plate inspection experience is required.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and CAD models
- GD&T skills through experience and/or formal training
- ISO 9001/AS9100 experience is a plus
- Romer/Faro arm experience, including programming.
- Optical instrument experience (OGP Smartscope, Keyence, ect.), including programming.