BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a QA Inspector to work for a leading North Los Angeles County cosmetic company.
The Quality Assurance Inspector reports to the Quality Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that the company complies with all applicable Regulatory Compliance requirements relative to FDA, cGMP Regulations and Company SOP’s.
- Review and approval of the Production filling batch records by:
- Checking and auditing the documents for accuracy and GMP compliance during and at the completion of filling.
- Checking and confirming that the correct components and compounding batch have been set-up and are being used on the appropriate packaging line.
- Reviewing the data reported by the mechanics, machine operators, line leads to ensure that the information is correct and entered appropriately.
- Responsible for placing compounded batches and finished goods that do not conform to company specifications into Quarantine status with applicable labeling.
- Reporting any quality issues to Quality management and participate in investigations, as necessary.
- Updating and maintaining Daily Manufacturing Report
- Obtaining and labeling samples needed for Retain program, QC Lab/Micro testing, and Customer complaints
- Perform daily housekeeping audits of the Production areas and reporting results to Ops management
- Support GMP training of employees
- Participate in Quality System audits as directed by Quality Management
- Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience as Quality audit/inspector in cGMP environment; preferably in a pharmaceutical, biomedical, or medical device field (regulated industry).
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours with appropriate breaks
- Proficient in performing math
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience with production/inspection processes.
- Ability to speak Spanish.