ChemistBioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a QC Chemist to work for a leading Los Angeles county pharmaceutical company.
QC Chemists are required to work in cooperation with the Quality Control Manager and the Scientific Director in evaluation of new test equipment, participation in research projects related to optimization or modification of existing manufacturing processes and/or enhanced characterization of manufacturing materials. Many of their duties will be completed independently from other staff in the quality control department.
- Demonstrated chemistry knowledge, independent thinking, and adept problem-solving and decision making skills.
- QC Chemists will test, inspect, and evaluate incoming raw materials,processed intermediates, and final products according to prescribed QC testing procedures.
- Duties also include in-process inspections of intermiediate blends and infal products, completion of FDA, ISO, and CE mark required documentation, and all applicable quality control documentation associated with inventory production documents
- BS in Chemistry or closely related field (must be able to demonstrate general chemistry knowledge and skills by passing the standard Sci-Pharm written and oral tests)
- 3-5 years in a laboratory environment, perferably with some QC experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills