Research Associate I
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Research Associate (Biochemistry) to work for a leading Orange County Area diagnostics/medical device company.
Research Associate I (Biochemistry)
What you'll be doing:
- Test and analyze samples, conduct stability studies, and compile data in spreadsheets with statistical summaries.
- Assist in the compounding of experimental product formulations.
- Write protocols and reports on various projects.
- Support assigned projects and serve as technical resource for R&D.
What you need for this role:
- Familiarity with most current biochemistry techniques.
- PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use basic laboratory equipment with some manipulation of bulky equipment. Basic Skill in designing experiments with appropriate controls.
- Must be able to perform basic problem solving of experimental methods.
- Ability to generate, record, organize, analyze, and present data effectively and clearly.
If interested, please contact Sal Cisneros at (562)495-3200 x3 or send him a copy of your most updated resume at email@example.com. Please visit www.biophaseinc.com for additional jobs as well!