BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Production Manager to work for a leading Orange County area biotechnology company.
- Oversee the plate coating procedures for multiple ELISA product lines starting from raw material acquisition to reagent preparation to plate coating execution
- Oversee production of kit components
- Ensure compliance to quality systems (FDA, GMP, QSR, ISO)
- Responsible for identifying and resolving non-conformances via NCR and CAPA
- Responsible for indentifying, resolving, and following up on manufacturing issues
- Develop and execute strategic plans and utilizing lean manufacturing principles to improve quality, increase productivity, and reduce costs and cycle times
- Supervise ongoing training for 1-2 exempt employees
- Evaluate and perform written evaluations of direct report performance on an annual basis
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, or related field
- 5-10 years industry experience in clinical lab or diagnostic manufacturing environment
- Must have previous experience and strong knowledge of ELISA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
The company provides full benefits with medical/dental/401k!!