BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for Southern California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Scientist, Pharmacokinetics to work for a leading Greater Los Angeles area biotechnology company.
Job Duties include:
- Undertake original and innovative research and techniques to develop, qualify or validate, and investigate ligand binding assays for the rapid and accurate analysis of large molecule therapeutics in biological matrices.
- Develop methods by applying and interpreting scientific theories, concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in bioanalytical studies.
- Implement design of experiments (DOE) and other systematic and statistical approaches to method development.
- Transfer developed assays to CRO’s, including travel and analyst training.
- Analyze samples for research studies, including performance of a qualified assay, SoftMax Pro 7 analysis, and WinNonLin PK parameter analysis.
- Author and review technical study reports and regulatory submissions
- Maintain current knowledge of the field and area(s) of scientific expertise and development
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of related biotech or CRO industry experience is required.
- The candidate must have proven proficiency in immunoassay development and be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience working in a regulated GLP compliant environment is preferred.
- Experience in one or more immunoassay techniques (ligand binding assay: ELISA, MSD, Biacore, and/or bead arrays applicable to Pharmacokinetic, Immunogenicity, ± biomarker studies).
- High competence in common software and data analysis packages (eg, Microsoft Office Suite, SoftMax Pro, GraphPad Prism, JMP or MiniTab, WinNonLin). Experience in Design of Experiments (DoE) is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of FDA and ICH guidance document for critical reagents, bioanalytical method development, validation, and trending is essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with staff in other locations effectively.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call (562)495-3200 x 4 and visit our website at www.biophaseinc.com for additional job opportunities!!!