Scientist - Auditor/Writer
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Scientist to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
SCIENTIST - AUDITOR/WRITER
This position is a 4 – 6+ month contract.
- Prepares Research Study Reports for pre-clinical studies conducted across multi-disciplinary fields to support clinical candidate selection in the therapeutic areas of reproductive health, gastroenterology, urology, and hepatology
- Ensures the timely delivery of high quality documents that are scientifically rigorous, logically organized, and provide concise and accurate data presentation and interpretation
- Ensures scientific studies are conducted and data collected/recorded in compliance with protocols, standard test methods, and internal policies
- Conducts internal data audits of all research output intended for reporting within the orginization and/or to external entities
- Applies broad scientific and analytical working knowledge of in vitro & in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and ADME to critically analyze and interrogate data
- PhD with 2+ years biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience; or BS/MS in life sciences, pharmacology, or relevant scientific discipline with 8+ years biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience
- At least 1 year of research reporting experience in an industry setting
- Experienced in analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and communicating results in a concise and impactful manner
- Possesses a keen understanding of drug development and preclinical research processes
- Must be deadline oriented, accurate, and meticulously attentive to detail
- Must work well in a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written