BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
This position will coordinate and conduct in vitro and in vivo experiments to support development of lead programs, including qualification and execution of ELISA analyses from pre-clinical experiments. A key area of focus for this position will be to generate data to enhance our understanding of newly discovered pathway and the effects of exogenous administration. You will have the opportunity to present experimental results and conclusions to various groups within the company.
- B.S. or M.S. with minimum of 5+ years of experience including industry experience
- Must be experienced in a preclinical research environment
- Experience with scientific software (Excel, GraphPad Prism) is required.
- Extensive experience with rodent handling, injections, tissue collection and pre-clinical models of oncology and/or inflammation is required
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross-functional, intensely fast-paced team environment.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible with the ability to handle rapidly changing objectives and timelines.
- Experience in an industrial lab focused on protein therapeutics discovery/development is also desired.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to details