BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a RA to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
The qualified candidate will join the Pharmaceutical Development team to develop, qualify, and implement characterization and quantitative analysis of products, including polymers, oligomers, and small molecules. Methods include HPLC, GC, and mass spectrometry.
- Develop and qualify quantitative methods for small molecules and polymers.
- Trouble-shoot, calibrate, and maintain instruments for HPLC, GC, and mass spectrometric methods.
- Write SOPs, test methods, and development reports.
- Organize and maintain a safe, efficient laboratory environment.
- Keep up with new developments in analytical methods and makes recommendations for implementation of new measurement methods and instrumentation.
- B.S./M.S. in chemistry or related subject
- 3+ years hands-on experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry with analytical tools for small molecules and polymers, including HPLC, GC, MS, and other physico-chemical methods
- Experience with development and technology transfer to contract laboratories and quality control groups
- Familiarity with GMP and GLP requirements
- Facility with software for analysis of data, including Excel
- Capable of independent design, execution, and interpretation of experiments
- Strong quantitative and verbal skills