Research Associate, Protein Chemistry
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Research Associate to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Research Associate, Protein Sciences
The Research Associate will contribute to developing novel therapeutic protein candidates.
- Express recombinant proteins in mammalian cells and E. coli
- Purify recombinant proteins, applying various chromatographies
- Characterize purified proteins, using various protein analytical techniques and binding assays
- Write reports and present results at team meetings
- BS or MS Degree in Biochemistry or related discipline (BS should have 5+ yrs exp; MS should have 2+ yrs exp)
- Experience in protein expression, purification and characterization
- Experience in protein analytical techniques (SDS-PAGE, HPLC, western blot)
- Experience with protein-protein binding assays (ELISA, Biacore, pull-down assays)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills