Material Handler, Biotech
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Material Handler to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Support Production and Supply Chain by handling receiving, shipping, material transfers and inventory management.
- Receive materials, log into and out of inventory, distribute to end-users
- Count and reorder materials
- Maintain a clean, organized,and clearly labeled stockroom
- Ship finished products to customers globally
- Develop and continuously improve processes and procedures associated with material control
- Resolve any discrepancies between purchase order and product delivered
- Dispose of lab waste in compliance with safety requirements.
- HS Diploma, or higher degree, and previous relevant experience in biotech or biopharma
- Friendly, customer service-oriented attitude
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word; along with ERP software
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain concepts
- Able to read and interpret Certificates of Analysis.
- Able to understand and convert between physical units of measure, including metric volume and weight measures.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and operate a pallet jack.