Research Associate, Fermentation
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for mid-to-senior level Research Associates to work in Fermentation for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
These Research Associates will be part of the team establishing methods to scale and improve fermentation processes.
- BS w/min 2+ years of relevant experience, or MS w/ some relevant independent research experience
- Technical experience should include:
- Work with multiple fermentation processes (aerobic, micro aerobic, anaerobic), as well as multiple fermentation products (proteins, small molecules)
- Use of lab automation/liquid handling robotics to enable complex or high-throughput protocols
- Troubleshooting and improvement of existing cultivation models
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, or experience with analysis software such as JMP