Fermentation Research Associate I/II
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Fermentation Research Associate to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Fermentation Research Associate
Set up and maintain bench scale bioreactors.
- Execute fermentation experiments, including:
- fermenter and media preparation
- bioreactor sampling
- fermenter cleaning
- data entry and data analysis
- Communicate results to cross-functional teams.
- Troubleshoot fermentation equipment.
- BS in Chemical Engineering, or closely related discipline, and 6 months - 3 years of fermentation experience
- Mechanical aptitude / ability to troubleshoot and repair basic lab equipment
- Experience with various microorganisms is a plus