BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Coordinate and carryout facilities-related duties at a growing biotech company.
- Maintain various products and supplies; may coordinate and expedite purchase of assorted day-to-day supplies and/or equipment as appropriate
- Maintain the aesthetics, cleanliness and serviceability of laboratories, shipping/receiving area, warehouses and/or associated equipment
- Perform routine customer service-related activities, as appropriate to the position, such as external vendor management, execution of inter-office and corporate moves, inventory management and logistics services.
- Manage and/or coordinate laboratory consumable active stock and back stock, shipping/receiving programs, onsite and offsite storage management and document/file storage and document destruction if needed.
- Other job-related duties, as assigned
- AS/BS Degree, and a minimum of 3 years of relevant office administration experience
- Previous experience at a biotech company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills required with MS Office programs