Analytical Lab Technician
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for Analytical Lab Technicians to work for a leading chemical manufacturing company.
The Analytical Lab Technician will:
- Provide analytical chemistry support to multiple projects in accordance with company SOPs and protocols following GMP guidelines to support plant operations.
- Test and analyze plant and R&D samples within the specified turn-a-round time
- Log-in samples
- Preparation of chemical reagents and standards used for the chemical analysis of samples.
- Clean glassware.
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, or closely related field;
- 3 months to 3 years of chemistry experience (academic or industry)
- Knowledge and operation of one or more of the following: HPLC, GC, FTIR, NMR and KF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is mandatory
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word and Excel (used daily)
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Candidate must be flexible to work any shift