Research Associate, Cell & Molecular Bio
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for an experienced Research Associate to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
Perform activities to support protein expression.
- Develop stable cell lines, to include: clone screening, single cell cloning, and fed-batch production
- Characterize the cell lines and the proteins expressed
- Evaluate cell line development and production process with various media
- MS with 2+ years - or BS with 4+ years of relevant cell and molecular biology experience, to include:
- mammalian cell culture, cell transfection, and cell-based functional assays
- cloning, PCR, vector construction, and sequence analysis
- Familiarity with antibody properties and sequences
- Expertise in designing and executing immunological methods such as ELISA, Octet, FACS, Western and immunostaining, etc.
- Must be able to perform cell line development and some technology development in parallel
- Must be able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate well, both orally and in writing