BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Quality Analyst to work for a leading chemical manufacturer in the Sacramento area.
Provide support to the Quality Engineering group.
- Review and/or conduct investigations for process variances and product non-conformances
- Provide QA input for QC investigations
- Help ensure compliance of current processes and planned process improvements
- Manage the release of products to support subsequent production and release of product to customer
- Provide support with review and compilation of data for various reports or proposals, preparation of tables and graphs, and drafting technical documents, as needed
- Manage change controls in support of production and release activities
- Ensure process validation and qualification requirements are established in approved protocols and results of the validation and qualifications are adequately presented in approved reports
- Perform facility audits of the manufacturing facilities
- Provide support for customer quality audits and technical meetings as appropriate
- Responsible for execution and documenting internal systems audits as assigned
- Bachelors degree in a life science or engineering discipline, and 2-5 years of related quality experience in a GMP environment