BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Research Associate to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Perform molecular biology techniques to support research projects.
- Perform experiments using molecular biology techniques including PCR, restriction digestion, gel electrophoresis, molecular cloning, DNA and RNA purification
- DNA sequence analysis
- Tissue culture and transfection
- Maintaining inventory of research reagents and consumables
- BS degree with 1-4 years relevant laboratory experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of molecular biology techniques including PCR, cloning, plasmid purification and tissue culture.
- 96-well micro channeling
- Excellent communication, planning, record keeping, and data analysis skills
- Highly organized and proficient in software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel